Senior Project day six

 Monday May 15th, 2023



Today I came to the office with Mr. Haney and worked on my senior project. I gathered the emails I sent out and printed them and got a binder to put them in. I also started preparing and getting organized for the express night. I used Onenote to organize everything into different folders and pages. For the last week of senior project, I have a couple things I want o accomplish other than finishing the project. My first thing is that I will be going to work at the organization on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I think. This will be experience for me and I will know how to fix bikes and be able to mostly do it by myself. My next thing is  cleaning up all the blogs i have worked on in the first and last week of the project. Then donating the bikes to the organization and maybe doing the ride that have set up. 













Hours: 7

Total hours: 40

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st week reflection

2nd weekly reflection

Senior Project day 4