Senior Project day five

 Monday the 15th of May


Today I am going to talk about what my senior project is actually trying to achieve and what the organization I am working with does. So firstly I love mountain biking and just bikes in general, so when I  thought of doing my senior project, i was definitely going to do something with bikes. Bikes are another way of transportation and they are also a lot of fun. So I came upon the idea I am pursuing now for senior project which is collecting bikes, repairing them and donating to Working Bikes. Working Bikes Collective collects bikes, repairs them and then sends out the mountain bikes to Africa. I love to bike, so being able to send bikes out to Africa is amazing and I hope that they will have fun riding bikes like I do. 













Hours: 7

Total Hours: 33

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st week reflection

2nd weekly reflection

Senior Project day 4