Senior project day 1

 Bikes For Humanity

Monday, May 8th


I started my day by emailing someone who works at Newcastle Limited to figure out how I can collect all the bikes for my project. I also had to look for some organizations that I could donate the bikes I collected. I narrowed the organizations down to two. The one I called was Working Bikes Collective. Trevor the lead guy from Working Bikes answered the phone, while on the phone we discussed about donating bikes and what I can do to help. He said something about a bike maintenance class going on at night. After calling Trevor, I realized I needed to call him again. I decided I was going to call him tomorrow. I needed to call him about the dat elf the bike drop off or pickup and also what times the bike maintenance classes were. I had to call the person from Newcastle Limited again. I had to talk about when I could collect the bikes and from which properties. I decided that I was going to look at the bikes on Thursday. I also think I will be going to Working Bikes Collective tomorrow to check it out. I didn’t do much else other than plan some of the week out.  










Hours: 7


Weekly hours: 7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st week reflection

2nd weekly reflection

Senior Project day 4