Day 10

Friday, May 19th

Today I went to the location of my bikes and spent about 5 - 10 minutes looking at each one of them. I was looking at the chain, frame, handlebars, basically everything on the bike to make sure it was ok to get picked up. Most of the bikes we were donating were either at some point were going to go to South America or Africa. I mostly had mountain bikes. Which was weird because why would you need a mountain bike for a very flat city. Most of the bikes had pretty old derailleurs. After checking them out. I texted Gabe to see where he was and he was only a couple minutes away so, I propped the doors open and got ready to bring bikes outside. As we loaded bikes, we kept count of them. 

                                                        This was the first bike to be loaded


After loading many bikes, my arms started to get a little tired, which reminded me I needed to workout more. Here is a picture of me loading more bikes and being halfway done. 

We were kind of close to being done and this was not even full yet. The next picture is the truck full and us having put all the bikes in there.


 That is a fully loaded truck. There is around fifty bikes in there. 




Hours: 7

Total Hours: 68

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st week reflection

2nd weekly reflection

Senior Project day 4